Legends of Daearen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Daearen is a role play site for all to have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Igo Primo.exe 8.5 2013 Download
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 pm by zaklynfo

» Sreeja 3gp Peperonity
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 am by zaklynfo

» Black Friday Rush Free Action Game Free Download New 2013
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:15 pm by zaklynfo

» Download Subtitle Indonesia Film Super Salaryman 2012
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:24 am by zaklynfo

» Youtube Mp3 Download Pro
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm by zaklynfo

» High Skies - Sounds Of Earth-WEB-2010-RAiN
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:49 am by zaklynfo

» Windows 8 7850 Kms Activator Torrent Download
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:54 am by zaklynfo

» Casual 1503 The Relapse 2009 RZA Www Elcachondeo Cl Zip
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:15 am by zaklynfo

» Eset Nod23 Antivirus 6 Username Password
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:33 am by zaklynfo

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator
Similar topics

Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:54 pm

He smiled

Y-Yeah I guess so

He smiled as they continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:37 pm

They walked for what seemed like days, until they finally came to the desert city of Demonia, This is the merchant Empire, Demonia. It used to be the largest Empire in all the land. The strongest power of all, died down from an embarrassing folly attack during one of the tournaments. The Emperor allied himself with an evil power and attacked a hero of old. He was defeated and the Empire would have crumbled if not for the young hero's kind heart. She pointed to the arena, That is the arena... it hasn't changed in thousands of years. She held onto him tightly.
Back to top Go down
https://daearen.rpg-board.net
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Punk looked around everywhere.

Wow...That sure is something

Its amazing.

He noticed her tight grip

Hm? Something Wrong Orchid?
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Orchid nodded her head and hugged him tighter almost scared to talk as she walked up to the arena entrance.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:01 pm

As they walked in he smiled

Don't worry, I'll protect you heheh.

He smiled again he looked at the arena.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:09 pm

She looked up at him and smiled, Thank you, Punk. She nuzzled her head into his chest still holding onto him as they traversed through the gigantic gates of the Arena.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Punk smiled as they walked through the gates

Woah......

This place is huuuuuge!

Its amazing!

He looked in every direction in awe and amazement.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm

She looked up at him one last time and leaned forward, kissing him gently. Orchid's knights Moved in formation around them so no one would disturb them.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Punk's eyes widened he blushed a lot but didn't resist. He had his eyes closed and was lost in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Orchids lips locked against his as she wrapped around him tightly and her arms held his head gently.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Punk stood there as this was happening holding her as well. He eyes closed and his face completely red. As it finished he looked at her

Orchid....I..
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:51 pm

She put a finger to his lips and shook her head, Don't say anything. We should head back into the city to get our place to stay. Also some food. Orchid held his hand and smiled at him taking her hood off.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:55 pm

He smiled and nodded. As they turn around and walk back into the city his mind is doing all kinds of crazy stuff. Punk has an awkward look as he is walking due to this but keeps holding a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Orchid seemed all around better spirited about being in the city she once feared, walking arm in arm with Punk made her feel at peace while, all the time she was showing him her favorite places in the market city. Soon they came upon a large building which could've been mistaken for a palace, that had Dragon statues at it's entrance and the steps were made of Jade stone, she pointed to the building, This is the best restaurant in the entire city. A bed and breakfast more than a restaurant really.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Punk looked up at the building examining its features

So this is where you want to stay right?

He continued looking at it marveling at its designs.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:20 pm

She nodded excitedly and began walking up the steps without hesitation, You thought my cabin was awesome, then you haven't seen awesome yet! They will treat you like royalty here.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:21 pm

He chuckled

Well I already have been but if what you say is true....

This may be the best night of my life

He walks up the steps whilst laughing
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:27 pm

As they walked through the door, the entrance was expanded and the room was vast with many floors, the lobby was a gigantic indoor garden with many pillars having dragon decorations upon them, made from gold and jade stone.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:29 pm

He begins looking around in every directions in amazement of the surroundings

Wow....Its amazing!

Its beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:35 pm

You haven't seen anything yet. She dragged him into the room adjacent to the lobby which was a massive arcade room going up three floors, filled to the brim with games of all different types.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:38 pm

His eyes lit up as he looked around.

How have I not heard of this place before....

He kept looking around and being hyperactive.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Because you have not thought to seek it. She let him go and smiled watching his face light up, Not as I have sought you out. she whispered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Punk's ear flicked

Hm, what was that?

You say something?

He looked at her smiled but slightly confused
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:53 pm

She shook her head and waved him off, No, go play I'll watch from that table right there. She pointed to a table just beyond the staircase and began heading over to it.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:56 pm

He looked at her then turned to the arcade

Hm...Is she hiding something?

Nah...

Punk walks over to a machine and plays pong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next