Legends of Daearen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Daearen is a role play site for all to have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Igo Primo.exe 8.5 2013 Download
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 pm by zaklynfo

» Sreeja 3gp Peperonity
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 am by zaklynfo

» Black Friday Rush Free Action Game Free Download New 2013
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:15 pm by zaklynfo

» Download Subtitle Indonesia Film Super Salaryman 2012
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:24 am by zaklynfo

» Youtube Mp3 Download Pro
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm by zaklynfo

» High Skies - Sounds Of Earth-WEB-2010-RAiN
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:49 am by zaklynfo

» Windows 8 7850 Kms Activator Torrent Download
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:54 am by zaklynfo

» Casual 1503 The Relapse 2009 RZA Www Elcachondeo Cl Zip
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:15 am by zaklynfo

» Eset Nod23 Antivirus 6 Username Password
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:33 am by zaklynfo

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator
Similar topics

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:27 pm

After her wash up, Los came out and laid next to him smiling and licking his neck, Your mine forever now. You have no say in the matter. She smiled and squeezed him tightly and giggled.
Back to top Go down
https://daearen.rpg-board.net
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Diablo looked at her and chuckled

I'm not complaining....

He smiled and squeezed her too.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:31 pm

She lifted the covers over their bodies, So, what are we doing tomorrow? She asked while yawning.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Diablo began to think until it stuck him

I...I don't know....

Theres something.....wrong.....

Diablo sat up in a flash

My plans....of world domination......

I wanted to conquer to world....due to being sad, angry and I wanted revenge but

Now..thoose emotions....they....they are gone....

Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:43 pm

She sat up slowly and wrapped her arms around him, But, what about those souls you promised me? she whined a bit to hope he wouldn't forget that which was promised to her and signed to her in blood.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Diablo looked at her and sighed

I...I don't know

He covered his face with both his hands

I just.....don't know....

He kept his face covered and tried to think but couldn't

He layed back down.

I'll figure out tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:22 pm

She laid down next to him placing her head on his chest and holding him closely, You're just tired. After this she passed out tired from the events of the day.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Diablo didn't get to sleep for a while and when he did its wasn't for long. As morning broke....Diablo was gone...and there was note in his place
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Half asleep she felt around the bed for Diablo then, sat up once she realized he wasn't there. She looked around frantically fearing he had left her and then took notice of the note picking it up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:40 pm

The note read:

"To my beloved Los. It has come to my attention that my plans of world domination have come to a screeching halt, I simply do not need it anymore. You have brought out all I have ever needed in my life. Now, about my promise to you. I had no intention of breaking my promise but I simply cannot fulfill it. Please know that I have not left you and I would never. But until I find a way to make it up to you. I will be gone....Outside somewhere so I cannot make anymore stupid promises and let you down. Until then....."

-Diablo
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:49 pm

As she read the note her hands began to tremble and tears swelled in her eyes. FInally her emotions caught up to her and she exploded in fury and sadness, unable to hold back her tears she stood to her feet dressing herself and taking hold of her sword again. Massacre felt her pain and began to attach himself to her. Slowly she turned into her mindless soul reaping self once again.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Diablo was in the near mountains. He sat high on top off one of them crying his eyes out. Hitting himself. Yelling at himself.

WHY!!!

Tears kept streaming down his face.

I made a promise I couldn't keep and now I have lost the only person I ever connected to in my life

He continued yelling and hurting himself.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Smashing the front door into pieces with her sword, Los stepped out and spread her wings, flapping them furiously lifting off the floor and headed towards the city blindly in her rage and sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Diablo could see her heading toward the city

No.....Its happening....I should have saw this coming!

AND THERES NOTHING I CAN DO!

ITS MY FAULT!

ITS MY FAAAAAAAAAULT!

Diablo falls onto his hands and knees as a red aura builds up around him
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:09 pm

As she reached the city a man called to her and was immediately struck down with one fell swoop of her blade and his soul absorbed into it. Soon the city was in panic as police came to stop her and one by one she tore them all down with ease.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Meanwhile Diablo is still being controlled by this red aura

Haaaah.....AAAAAH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
!

In a huge red flash Diablo stands up. His fur was red. His eyes became blue.

I.....I can't believe it....it...its me.....the real me.....

Diablo leaped off the mountain and charged full speed to the city
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:05 am

The city was ablaze with fires of destruction and corpses strewn about on the ground, the entire downtown area had been demolished and Los was at the front line of it all. With single swipes of her blade cars were ripped in half, people were rendered and drained of their souls. She stopped for nothing nor anyone not even children.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:47 am

Diablo crashed down at the city standing about 10 meters distance from her.

Los... I know in this state you can't hear me.....But please...

Stops this madness.....Its all because of me......

I made a promise that I couldn't keep.....

I'm sorry......I'm sorry to all the people in this city but Los....

I....I am most sorry to you.

You have been the only person in my life to connect to me and understand me.....

And I was stupid enough to let that slip away......

Please....let me fix what I have broken.

Diablo points to her heart
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Massacre turned it's gaze upon him, (Yes the sword is alive) Los' head turned slowly her hair covering her face once more a single eye glowing through the strands, lifting her sword in his direction she spoke, Traitor, treason, Liar, deceiver! Her voice was distorted and all the while the sword glared at him, as if to speak threw her.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Diablo clenched his teeth.

I knew words would not work....

I'll have to use this again.

Diablo clicked his fingers but nothing happened.

Argh, What the?

Looks like I'm on my own.

LOS! I KNOW THIS ISN'T YOU!

FIGHT IT PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:33 pm

His voice only echoed and fell upon deaf ears, Slowly she made her advance upon him dragging the sword behind her carving a wound into the earth itself. As she came closer sirens could be heard coming from a distance away.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Diablo sighed

It has to be this way huh?

I need that sword...

Diablo put himself in a firm fighting position

I won't back down....Not until I free you
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Your soul shall feed the abyss! She span a bit and stomped on the ground causing it to shake the whole city as a black arua shot and secreted around and off her entire body, Tremble in despair! Massacre too was ready for a fight, all the while the sirens became louder.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Diablo stood up straight, he closed his eyes and spread his arms out horizontally. In each palm a red aura formed and many red molecules gather to it.

I will free you of all evil....dispear....Worry...fear....anger.....

All these powers......WILL VANISH!

Diablo suddenly burst into a red aura, he was floating a bit from the ground, Rocks moved from under him and the wind blew against his fur.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:53 pm

She charged him her sword dragging behind her and one arm across her chest glowing black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next