Legends of Daearen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Daearen is a role play site for all to have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Igo Primo.exe 8.5 2013 Download
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 pm by zaklynfo

» Sreeja 3gp Peperonity
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 am by zaklynfo

» Black Friday Rush Free Action Game Free Download New 2013
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:15 pm by zaklynfo

» Download Subtitle Indonesia Film Super Salaryman 2012
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:24 am by zaklynfo

» Youtube Mp3 Download Pro
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm by zaklynfo

» High Skies - Sounds Of Earth-WEB-2010-RAiN
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:49 am by zaklynfo

» Windows 8 7850 Kms Activator Torrent Download
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:54 am by zaklynfo

» Casual 1503 The Relapse 2009 RZA Www Elcachondeo Cl Zip
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:15 am by zaklynfo

» Eset Nod23 Antivirus 6 Username Password
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:33 am by zaklynfo

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator
Similar topics

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Grabbing her robe she threw them to the side and stood there, waiting for his instructions. She placed her hands to her sides and chuckled a bit, For a time lord you are very shy indeed.
Back to top Go down
https://daearen.rpg-board.net
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Diablo looked a bit awkward

Well, I have never had someone like you around before

A-anyway...Now I am going to start the scan, It may feel strange or tickly but do not fret

Diablo pushes a blue switch starting the scan
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:15 pm

She grinned wickedly and placed her hands on her hips rubbing them, Ooo~, I like tickles. Slowly moving her hips left and right, she chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Diablo's eyes widened and he looked more surprised than usual

Ugh.....I uh.....

A blue line moved down the cylinder starting the scan

O-Okay th-the s-scan is starting....
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Should I stop moving then? She continued to sway her hips side to side, then play with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Diablo scratched the back of his head.

Y-your m-m-movement does not m-matter, As long as the b-b-blue line passes down your f-f-full body.

Diablo is actually blushing now and is trying to look away and failing
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:30 pm

She slowly stopped moving and stood still until the test was done, I see I am distraction you I'll just stop moving then. PLacing her hands on her hips she wrapped her tail around herself, covering her chest.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:32 pm

The blue line reaches the bottom of the cylinder and the control panel beeped.

Okay, you may step out now

Diablo waited for her to step out
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:35 pm

As the cylinder opens, she walked to him slowly shaking her hips and letting her hair fall in front of her face. Unwrapping her tail from her body, she left herself exposed to him while she picked up her robes.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Diablo's eyes widen and his face wen't completely red. He tried with all his might to look away but he couldn't. He just sat there extremely awkwardly
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:40 pm

So, what did my test come out to say? She said putting the robe on loosely and staring at him as she tied it shut.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Diablo shook his head a bit snapping himself back to normal.

This test states that you have 70% connected fully to your body

It suggests to walk more and rest....

Diablo looked back to her
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:44 pm

She looked at the screen scratching her chin, Hmm, what kind of resting? She asked and seemed quite serious about it.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:47 pm

He looked at her and began explaining

It means like sleeping and lying down at regular intervals.

This allows the mind to take over and access the whole of the body searching the control and power in yourself

He pressed a button switching off the control panel and stood up
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Without moving she kept her seriousness about her, What kind of lying down, would you say? Her voice was still a serious tone although her question was left debatable.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Diablo tilted his head and scratched his chin

Well, Such as lying on a bed, couch or something like that...

Remaining asleep or awake is optional.

So basically relaxing the body
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:03 pm

She stood upright laughing and shaking her head, Okay, that's all I needed to know. Perhaps you should show me the new world then. Smiling she headed for the front entrance.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Diablo stopped in shock.

WAIT!

If we are to leave we must remain vigilant. My name is well known around here....for all bad reasons.

He took a very large hooded jacket and put it on covering his face
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:12 pm

She laughed again looking to her tattered robes, I am sure everyone has forgotten about me already. But, while we're out perhaps you could by me something to wear from this new world? She looked at him and wrapped her arms around his waist, Unless you'd prefer everyone to stare at me. Or if you'd prefer me to stay this way, I don't mind really.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Diablo blushed under his hood but it was unseen

I will go into the city and will try to help you buy something....

I don't want you to feel cold or awkward....

He looked up her innocently from his hood
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:16 pm

She pressed her nose against his and wiggled it gently, You're so sweet. Would you like me to stay here until then? She pressed into him hard with her body.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:19 pm

Diablo blushed even more

You can come if you wish, If you would like to see the change in the world.

If you wish to stay here and wait you may.

He smiled briefly at her while still blushing
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:22 pm

She grabbed his hand and jumped out the door, YAY! Adventure! She looked outside into the sunlight, it was just like she remembered it bright and warm.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:25 pm

While his hand was locked to hers he used his other hand to Put his hood further down completely concealing his face. He pointed to a large series of buildings

There....The city....You ready?
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:40 pm

She smiled and ran towards the city without any consideration for how she was dressed or anything. She looked at all the buildings and Cars, she found the way people dressed in this day and age to be quite weird but decided it was for the best that she dress the same way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next