Legends of Daearen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Daearen is a role play site for all to have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Igo Primo.exe 8.5 2013 Download
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 pm by zaklynfo

» Sreeja 3gp Peperonity
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 am by zaklynfo

» Black Friday Rush Free Action Game Free Download New 2013
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:15 pm by zaklynfo

» Download Subtitle Indonesia Film Super Salaryman 2012
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:24 am by zaklynfo

» Youtube Mp3 Download Pro
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm by zaklynfo

» High Skies - Sounds Of Earth-WEB-2010-RAiN
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:49 am by zaklynfo

» Windows 8 7850 Kms Activator Torrent Download
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:54 am by zaklynfo

» Casual 1503 The Relapse 2009 RZA Www Elcachondeo Cl Zip
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:15 am by zaklynfo

» Eset Nod23 Antivirus 6 Username Password
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:33 am by zaklynfo

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator
Similar topics

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Diablo approached her and sat by her

I'm afraid I cannot release you yet....

I am still in concern of you

He places he hand on her forehead

However...I shall stay here and I will comfort you until I can let you up
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:49 pm

She laid there staring up at him, hair in her face, Thank you... Los rubbed her head against his hand.
Back to top Go down
https://daearen.rpg-board.net
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Diablo moved the hair from her face and looked comfortingly into her eyes

I will do whatever it takes.....for the perfect partner....

Diablo levitates a blanket over a puts it over Los
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Her crying turned into a sniffle and she tried smiling. Her body still aching and eyes still burning she could not believe someone could be "kind" to her let alone someone such as himself. She liked it a lot and nodded her head to hmi still feeling his hand upon her head.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:01 pm

Diablo continued looking in her eyes, every second becoming more caring. And then for the first time a divine, happy smile came across his face.

He began to lean forward, He kissed her, he first kiss he had ever had
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:07 pm

She was no stranger to love or kisses but, all her eons there has never been true love in her life all before were more of trickery and lust. Which left her dead on the inside with no feeling or remorse for anyone nor thing for that matter. This however, this kiss felt real and she enjoyed it greatly. She pressed her head forward into the kiss, kissing Diablo back a single tear fell from her eye, a tear of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:13 pm

As Diablo finished he looked down at her. Diablo did not speak a word. He just looked at her. He slowly slipped under the blanket next to her. He clicked his fingers and the lights turned off. He hugged into her

Good night......partner....
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:17 pm

She said nothing further and enjoyed the warmth of his body, she laid his head down onto his shoulder and closed her eyes soon falling to sleep. Her tail soon wrapped itself around his body and pulled him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:21 pm

As morning broke Diablo woke up early. He stood up almost instantly and began untieing Los from the bed
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:38 pm

She remained asleep even after being untied. She was smiling in her sleep and over all seemed quite happy.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Diablo sat next to her. He stayed there waiting patiently for her to awake. He put his hand on her head again
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Her eyes opened slowly and rubbed her head against his hand gently. Realizing she was free she sat up, wrapping her arms and tail around him, hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Diablo smiled and held her as well

It seems my partner is awake....How do you feel?
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:53 pm

She squeezed a bit more before letting go and looking at him again, I feel much better now that I can move. So, I m sure there is a lot you need to be done. What should be done first? She asked him her tail still wrapped around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:55 pm

He stretched as he is still not fully awake.

Well first I shall get you some new robes

He looked at her tattered, destroyed robes
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:58 pm

She shook her head gently, I rather like this look to be completely honest with you. She laughed a bit and tackled him onto the floor hugging and kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Diablo was on the floor he chuckled a bit

If thats what you want, I won't complain

He stayed there taking the hugs a kisses and just smiled
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:31 pm

After a few minuets she slowly crawled off of him and smiled, What next doctor? She sat back on the tale helping him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:36 pm

Diablo stands up he remembers what he had to say

Well, When I had time frozen I ran a test on your body, The results showed that you have not yet reached the full control of your new body, I need to run some more tests.

If you would follow me please.

He started heading into the lab
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:43 pm

She leaped from the table and followed Diablo into the lab quietly. Once in there she hugged her robe to her body a bit more and looked around at the mess she had made. I'm sorry... she slightly lowered her head in shame but, continued her pace to keep up with him.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:50 pm

Diablo turned to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

No, Don't be, I know it wasn't you

He clicked his fingers as the room became suddenly clean

Don't worry about it
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:53 pm

She smiled and nodded looking around the room for a second. So, what do you need me to do?
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:55 pm

Diablo walked over to a control panel next to a machine. This pointed to the cylinder pod.

I need you to step in here so I can scan your body's progress.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Reluctantly she stepped into the machine and stood inside, Should I take my robe off? Not knowing weather or not if she needed to keep them on if it should hinder the test or not.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Diablo looked down at his control panel again

Y-yes....I am afraid you must do that....

He began pressing some buttons but nothing happened yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next